Lubricants Operations is committed to protecting the health and safety of everybody who plays a part in our operations, lives in the communities in which we operate, or uses our products. Wherever we operate, we will conduct our business with respect and care for both the local and global environment and systematically manage risks to drive sustainable business growth. We will not be satisfied until we succeed in eliminating all injuries, occupational illnesses, unsafe practices, and incidents of environmental harm from our activities.
To meet our commitment, Lubricants Operations will:
- Demonstrate visible and active leadership that engages employees and service providers and manage health, safety and environmental (HSE) performance as a line responsibility with clear authorities and accountabilities.
- Ensure that all employees and contractors understand that working safely is a condition of employment, and that they are each responsible for their own safety and the safety of those around them.
- Manage all projects, products, and processes through their life-cycle in a way that protects safety and health and minimizes impacts on the environment.
- Provide employees with the capabilities, knowledge and resources necessary to instill personal ownership and motivation to achieve HSE excellence.
- Provide relevant safety and health information to contractors and require them to provide proper training for the safe and environmentally sound performance of their work.
- Manage our HSE performance by setting clear goals and targets, measuring results and establishing action plans to continuously improve results.
- Maintain an open dialogue with stakeholder groups and with communities where we operate.
- Minimize or eliminate waste wherever possible and assure that unavoidable waste is disposed of or recycled in an environmentally sound manner.
- Comply with relevant regulations and requirements wherever we operate.
- Maintain a secure work environment to protect ourselves, our contractors and the company's assets from risks of injury, property loss or damage resulting from hostile acts.
- Communicate our commitment to this policy to our employees, contractors and stakeholders and seek their support.
Through implementation of this policy, Lubricants Operations seeks to earn stakeholder trust and to be recognized as the leader in HSE performance.
Manager, Operations and Logistics Lubricants
Phillips 66 Lubricants