Multipurpose, Extreme-Pressure Lithium Complex Grease; NLGI GC-LB Certified
Multiplex Red is a high-performance, multipurpose, extreme-pressure (EP) lithium complex grease developed for the lubrication of automotive and industrial equipment operating at moderate to high temperatures. It is particularly recommended for use in applications that are too severe or require higher performance than that provided by conventional extreme-pressure lithium greases.
Multiplex Red is manufactured with high-quality base oils and a lithium complex soap thickener. It is fortified with extreme-pressure and antiwear additives, a tackifier, and rust and oxidation inhibitors to provide outstanding wear protection, excellent thermal stability at high temperatures, and excellent resistance to corrosion and water washout. It forms an effective seal to help minimize bearing contamination and provides a high level of adhesion to bearing surfaces for improved retention, reduced leakage and excellent resistance to water washout. It is dyed red for ease of identification.
Multiplex Red Grades No. 1 and No. 2 are NLGI GC-LB certified for use as multipurpose automotive wheel bearing and chassis lubricants.
- Wheel bearings of passenger cars, trucks, high performance vehicles, sport utility vehicles and motorcycles, particularly vehicles equipped with disc brakes
- Ball joints, universal joints, other chassis parts and water pumps on passenger cars, trucks and other mobile equipment
- Heavily-loaded plain and rolling-element bearings in industrial, mining and mobile equipment
Features & Benefits
- Excellent high-temperature performance
- Outstanding wear protection
- High load-carrying capacity
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Excellent resistance to water washout
- Good low-temperature pumpability
- NLGI GC-LB certified (Grades No. 1 and No. 2)