Premium Extreme-Pressure, Corrosion-Preventive Calcium Sulfonate Grease
Omniguard is a high-performance, multipurpose, extreme-pressure (EP), corrosion-preventive grease specially developed for use in industrial and automotive equipment operating in wet or corrosive environments. It is particularly recommended for equipment exposed to water contamination, saltwater corrosion and/or high temperatures.
Omniguard is manufactured with high-quality base oils and a non-soap, calcium sulfonate thickener. It is fortified with antiwear additives and rust and corrosion inhibitors. It protects against rust and corrosion in high-humidity, high-temperature applications such as those found in the steel, lumber, tire manufacturing and paper industries. It has excellent load-carrying capacity, high shear stability and outstanding resistance to water washout.
Omniguard Grade No. 2 is NLGI GC-LB certified for use as a multipurpose automotive wheel bearing and chassis lubricant.
- Industrial and automotive equipment operating at high temperatures and exposed to water contamination, high humidity or corrosive environmental conditions
- Marine equipment, heavy mobile equipment and cables exposed to salt water
- Paper machine wet- and dry-end bearings and hot calender stacks
- Rolling mills, hot roll tables, continuous casters, ingot buggies and slab mills
- Steel mill roller bearings, conveyors and gears
- Centralized lube systems and auto lubbers in service shops
Features & Benefits
- Excellent oxidation resistance and thermal stability at high temperatures
- Outstanding rust and corrosion protection, including resistance to saltwater corrosion
- Excellent extreme-pressure and antiwear properties
- Outstanding resistance to water washout
- Excellent shear stability
- High dropping point (>550°F)
- Light-colored, low staining
- NLGI GC-LB certified (Grade No. 2)