Non-EP Polyurea Grease For Electric Motor Bearings
Polytac is a high quality, multipurpose, non-EP polyurea grease developed for the lubrication of rolling-element bearings in high-temperature, long-life applications where extreme-pressure protection is not required. It is particularly recommended for the lubrication of electric motor bearings, sealed-for-life bearings and other lightly loaded, high-speed antifriction bearings.
Polytac is manufactured with high-quality base oils, select inhibitors and a non-soap, polyurea thickener. It has excellent oxidation resistance and high shear stability for long service life. It provides excellent protection against rust and corrosion and has outstanding resistance to water washout.
Polytac provides significant performance advantages over conventional soap-thickened greases in high-temperature, sealed-for-life applications. It also is recommended for automotive and industrial applications where a shear stable, water-resistant non-EP grease is required.
- Electric motor bearings
- Sealed-for-life bearings
- High-speed antifriction bearings
- Automotive and industrial applications where a long-life, high-temperature, non-EP grease is required
Features & Benefits
- Excellent high-temperature performance
- High shear stability
- Good wear protection
- Outstanding resistance to water washout
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection
- Excellent low-temperature pumpability