Premium Synthetic, Extreme-Pressure Lithium Complex Grease
Triton is a premium quality, synthetic, extreme-pressure (EP) lithium complex grease specifically developed to provide outstanding protection for industrial and automotive equipment operating at extreme temperatures or over a wide temperature range. It is available in three grades to cover a wide range of applications.
Triton is manufactured with synthetic polyalphaolefin (PAO) base oils and a lithium complex soap thickener. It is fortified with extreme-pressure and antiwear additives plus rust and oxidation inhibitors to provide excellent wear protection, protection against rust and corrosion, and long service life. It has outstanding oxidation resistance at high temperatures and outstanding pumpability at low temperatures.
Triton 100 is an NLGI No. 2 grease formulated with an ISO VG 100 base oil. It is recommended for lubrication of lightly loaded, high-speed bearings such as those found in electric motors and fans.
Triton 220 is an NLGI No. 2 grease formulated with an ISO VG 220 bse oil. It is NLGI GC-LB certified for use as an automotive wheel bearing and chassis grease, and also is recommended for lubrication of medium-speed bearings in industrial equipment.
Triton 460 is a heavy-duty, NLGI No. 1.5 grease formulated with an ISO VG 460 base oil. It is recommended for lubrication of low- to medium-speed bearings in industrial, mining and mobile equipment operating under heavy loads and/or wet conditions.
- Lightly loaded, high-speed bearings in electric motors and fans (100 grade)
- Chassis parts and wheel bearings on passenger cars, trucks and other mobile equipment (220 grade)
- Heavily loaded plain and rolling-element bearings in industrial, mining and marine equipment, and in off-highway mobile equipment (220 and 460 grades)
Features & Benefits
- Outstanding oxidation resistance and thermal stability at high temperatures
- Outstanding pumpability at low temperatures
- Excellent wear protection for longer equipment life
- High load-carrying capacity
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Good resistance to water washout
- NLGI GC-LB certified (220 grade)