Guardol ECT® oil is engineered from synthetic and high-quality Group II stocks and enhanced with Liquid Titanium protection additive. It meets strict API CJ-4 standards limiting sulfated ash, phosphorous and sulfur (SAPS) content. Guardol ECT is approved under the latest OEM specifications from Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Mack, Mercedes and Volvo for use in low-emission engines introduced in 2007 and in current model years.
Our exclusive Liquid Titanium protection additive works at the molecular level. It chemically bonds to engine parts to provide an extra shield of protective strength against wear, especially in severe service. The bottom line: It helps prolong engine life and delays rebuilds, saving you time and money.
Oil Analysis - AnalysisPlus ®
AnalysisPlus is an oil analysis tool for minimizing equipment downtime.
- Maximizes equipment efficiency and engine durability
- Decreases maintenance expenses by extending component life
- Illustrates extended drain capabilities
- Detects engine trouble in its earliest stages
- Helps inform maintenance decisions by providing equipment history
- Links to the most commonly used CMMS
To learn more about AnalysisPlus, visit analysisplus.net